I don’t knit, I would love to know how to knit for me and my family. I am so impressed when I see some of the realizations around me. For now I just took a little piece of wool that I cut from a recycled sweater.
I am very proud of this hat, I have always wanted to try to make one. And the result is really good. It will be perfect with the long wool coat made with the same fabric.
– Top of the hat : 5 ½” x 1 ¼” ( 14cm x 3 cm)
– Edge of the hat: 5” (13cm)
– Fold the top of the hat, in 2, then in 4
– Cut a triangle on the top at ½” (1cm) from each side, to ½” (1cm) on the bottom
– Sew them back.
– Sew the top of the hat flat (not like a triangle)
– Do not close the hat on the back
Don’t forget to look at the assorted cardigan: