This Santa’s hat goes with the santa’s dress that you can find here. It is very easy to sew and will only take a few minutes and very little material. I used a soft velvet so the hat can drop on the shoulder has real ones do.
Happy sewing, and happy Holidays!
- One rectangle of red velvet 5” x 3 ½” (13cm x 9cm)
- A band of fur 3 ½” (9cm)
- A little piece of white fur
How to sew the hat:
- Pleat the velvet with the smallest side on the bottom
- Cut the fabric in diagonal from one corner to the other
- Sew a hem on the bottom
- Sew the hat on the side
- Sew the fur on the top of the hat
(Click on pictutres to enlarge images)