This bathrobe is very easy to sew, and if you have the right fabric, you will get a great result. The longest part will be to sew the ribbon arround the bathrobe. The bathrobe will be great qith the pajama or one of the nighgowns.
- Back trapezoid: 3” x 4” x 5 ½” x 5 ½” ( 7.5cm x 10cm x 14cm x 14cm)
- Front: 2 trapezoids: 3” x 2” x 5 ½” x 5 ½” ( 7.5cm x 5cm x 14cm x 14cm)
- Sleves: 2 suquares: 3” x 3” (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
- Ribbon: I juts cut bands of fabric and sew them to the edge of the bathrobe.
- Take the front trapezoids: draw a mark on the top at 1” (2.5cm) and a mark on the side at 3” (7.5cm). Pleat, put a pin and cut.
- Sew the front and the back fabric on the shoulders
- Sew the sleeves. My tip: draw a little mark on the middle of the sleeve and pin it to the middle of the shoulder, so you are sure to sew it at the right place.
- Sew the ribbon arround the sleeves and the front.
- Sew the bathrobe together
- Then sew the ribbon on the bottom of the bathrobe
- Sew a belt together or use a ribbon
- Sew it to the middle of the bathrobe on the back at 3” from the bottom (7.5cm)
The bathrobe is ready!