I like very much this shirt. I enjoyed searching for nice ideas for the decoration on Ken’s outfits. I sewed a sweater assorted to this shirt, you can find it here.
If you have ideas for decorations for ken’s outfits, please let us know.
- Front: 4 ¼” x 3 ¼” (10.5cm x 8.5cm)
- Back: 2 rectangles: 4 ¼” x 2 ¼” (10.5cm x 6cm)
- Sleeves: 3” x 2” (8cm x5cm)
- Sew on snap or velcro for the back
- Sew the shirt together
- Sew a hem on the bottom and the back
- Sew a hem on the collar
- Sew the decoration on the front
- Sew the velcro or sew on snaps on the back
(Click on picture to enlarge)