This wool sweater is entirely hand-sewed. I recycled a sleeve of a sweater and cut on the bottom to get the elasticated part. Dimensions on the tutorial are taken on the non elasticated part.
I sewed an assorted shirt, you can find it here.
– Back 5” x 4” (13cm x 10cm)
– Front: 2 rectangles 5” x 2 ½” (13cm x6.5cm)
– Sleeves: 4” x 3 ½” (10cm x 9cm)
– Collar 5” x ¾” ( 13cm x 2cm)
– Sew the front and the back together on the shoulder
– Sew the sleeves
– Cut little triangles on each sleeves and sew them back to narrow the sleeve
– Sew a hem on each sleeve
– Sew the sweater together
– Fold the collar back side into two and sew the sides
– Reverse the collar and sew it to the sweater. You can try it on the doll and pin the collar before sewing
– Sew a hem on the front
– Sew the decoration on the front and the sleeves