Summer is here, I like yellow and this dress looks pretty on Barbie!
You can wear it with the leggings or just as is.
- Top: One band on fabric: 1 ¼” x 6” (15cm x 3cm)
- Bottom: 5” x 8 ½” (20cm x 13cm)
- Sleeves: ribbon or fabric
- 2 sew on snaps
How to sew the dress
- Sew a hem on the bottom fabric
- Sew a hem on the top fabric
- Sew the bottom fabric to the top, gather from time to time
- Sew on the back up to 1 ½” from the top (4cm)
- Sew a hem on the rest
- Put the dress reverse on the doll, pin the ribbon and sew them
- Sew a sew on snap on the back of the sleeves