Summer is here, I like yellow and this dress looks pretty on Barbie!
You can wear it with the leggings or just as is.
– Top: One band on fabric: 1 ¼” x 6” (15cm x 3cm)
– Bottom: 5” x 8 ½” (20cm x 13cm)
– Sleeves: ribbon or fabric
– 2 sew on snaps
How to sew the dress
– Sew a hem on the bottom fabric
– Sew a hem on the top fabric
– Sew the bottom fabric to the top, gather from time to time
– Sew on the back up to 1 ½” from the top (4cm)
– Sew a hem on the rest
– Put the dress reverse on the doll, pin the ribbon and sew them
– Sew a sew on snap on the back of the sleeves