This little blue jeans skirt was a drawing from my daughter. She wanted the skirt to go with the red tights and a red shirt. I tried to follow all her drawing and she was so excited with the result.
I hope you’ll like it.
- Front: 4” x 3” (10cm x 7.5cm)
- Back 2 rectangles: 2 ½ ” x 3” (6.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1 sew on snap
- 1 decoration
- Pin the front and back fabrics together
- Draw a point at ¾” (2cm)on the top on each side
- Cut from this point to the bottom
- Sew the sides of the skirt
- Sew a hem on the top and bottom
- Put the skirt reverse on the doll and pin in the bak up to ¾” (2cm) from the top
- Sew the back, sew a hem on the rest of the fabric, sew a sew on snap