This tank top is essential to any wardrobe. It is very easy to sew. You have to use a stretch fabric, I used a t-shirt fabric. You can sew it in several colors, yours little princesses will enjoy them ! My daughter loved the little heart on the front.
Draw a heart on the front of the tank top and sew a piece of fabric folowing the drawing and pleating the fabric little by little.
The tank top is part of a complete outfit including a bag, a hat, a sweater and a skirt.
– Front: 4” x 2 ½” ( 10cm x 6cm)
– Back: 2 rectangles: 4” x 1 ½” (10cm x 4cm)
– Take the front fabric and draw the picture of a tank top. Use the picture bellow for the marks.
– Pin the top and front fabrics together and cut both fabrics using the lines.
– sew a hem on each sides of the sleeves
– sew a hem on the front V neck
– sew a hem on the back V neck
– sew the front and back fabric together on the sleeves
– sew a hem on the back
– sew the sides of the tank top
– sew a hem on the botom
– Sew 2 sew on snaps on the back
– Sew a decoration on the front